1. The Administrator of your personal data is Gdańsk University of Technology (Politechnika Gdańska), ul. Narutowicza 11/12, 80-233 Gdańsk (postal code: 80-233).
2. The Administrator has appointed a data protection officer who can be contacted on the following e-mail address: email@example.com
3. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of the Gdańsk University of Technology MBA Programme with Article 6.1 b) (contract).
4. Your personal data will be stored for a period of time 6 months. The data provided will not be made available to third parties. The recipients of the data will only be institutions authorized by law.
5. The data provided will not be made available to third parties. The recipients of the data will only be institutions authorized by law.
6. In connection with processing Your personal data, you have:
a. the right to access your data under art.15 GDPR;
b. the right to rectify your data under art. 16 GDPR;
c. the right to erasure your data under art. 17 GDPR (right to be forgotten);
d. the right to restriction of processing your data under art. 18 GDPR;
f. the right to object to processing your personal data under art. 21 GDPR;
g. the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection (i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office)
7. Submission of your personal data is statutory requirements and is necessary for the purposes of Admission Process.
8. Your personal data shall not be processed automated subject to art.22 GDPR.
9. The Data Controller will not transfer any personal data to a recipient in a third country or an international organization.
Information about cookies
What are cookie files?
Cookies (cookie files) are text files that are saved when browsing the web pages on the end device (computer, laptop, smartphone) connected to the Internet. The cookie allows the website to recognize, among others, browsers visiting the site or storing settings. The aim of these activities is to improve the functioning of our websites by, for example, adjusting the display of the website or offering assistance to the user.
What kind of cookies are used by Gdańsk University of Technology websites?
- Session cookies – these are temporary information stored in the browser’s memory until the end of the browser session, ie until it is closed. These cookies are mandatory for certain applications or functionalities to work properly.
- Persistent cookies – thanks to them, the use of frequently visited websites is easier (eg they provide optimal navigation, memorize the selected resolution, content layout, etc.). This information remains the browser’s memory for a longer period. This time depends on the choice you can make in your browser settings. This type of cookie permits the transmission of information to the server each time a given site is visited.
The sites provided by the Information Technology Center of the Gdańsk University of Technology use Google Analytics – a website analysis service provided by Google Inc (“Google”). Google Analytics uses its own “cookie” files to report user interactions on our sites. Information obtained using this tool is not shared with other entities and is used only for statistical purposes and to improve the usability of websites.
How can I switch off or remove cookie files?
The user can control and delete cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in the browser, however, it should be remembered that in such a case the use of some of the features of the sites we provide may not be possible.
Browsers offer the option of blocking and deleting cookies. More information on the management of cookies in individual browsers can be obtained using the links below: