At the moment we lead the recruitment to the XI MBA edition, which starts in October 2019. The number of candidates is limited.
Applicants to International MBA in Strategy, Programme and Project Management should demonstrate:
- University degree: a bachelor’s or a master’s
- Fluency in English
- Three years’ relevant work experience recommended (after university degree completion)
- An international applicant from non-EU countries is required to hold a visa and a resident’s card
5 point procedure
1. Checking eligibility conditions
If the candidate meets the above-mentioned requirements, he/she is asked to register or to provide an e-mail contact.
2. Online registration
After registering, the candidate participates in an interview (in person or online). Within the two weeks following the interview you will receive information about the outcome of the admissions procedure.
Prior to this, the candidate should send the required documents in an electronic version (scans) to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree diploma (first or second cycle studies).
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Cover letter (c. 500 words).
- Photocopy of language certificate (if applicable).
- Digital copy of the applicant’s photo.
- Confirmation of payment of the admission fee.
Candidates are ranked based on motivation and proven interest related to the programme. A motivation letter is required, in which candidates should outline the main reasons for applying, including their expectations for the programme and for their current and future career.
4. Signing an agreement
The agreement on conditions for payment of the tuition fee should be signed prior to commencing studies.
The admission processing fee, for the amount of PLN 500 (zloty) should be paid into the following bank account no.: 15 1090 1098 0000 0001 2023 8953.
The payment reference should read: OPŁATA REKRUTACYJNA MBA – NAME AND SURNAME
Tuition fee: 43 000 pln + 1 500 € (study tour abroad)*
* the value of study tour can vary, it does not include flight fair
The tuition fee may be paid by:
- Single transfer
- In instalments: II,III, IV
Payment should be made to Gdańsk University of Technology’s account number:
IBAN: PL15 1090 1098 0000 0001 2023 8953
Name and address of bank:
Bank Zachodni WBK S.A.
ul. 3 Maja 3
Address of GUT:
ul. Narutowicza 11/12
Name transfer: name and surname
See www.inwestujwrozwoj.pl and get an interest-free educational loan for your MBA studies. Gdańsk University of Technology is one of the partners of this supporting programme.
Arrange a one-to-one visit to the Gdańsk University of Technology MBA Programme.
We are always happy to meet with you on an individual basis throughout the year. We would be delighted to show you around the Gdańsk University of Technology campus and arrange one-to-one meetings with the MBA Director, in addition to informal meetings with current students, to learn about their student experience and ask any questions you might have.