Bob Dignen is an international coach, trainer and leading author in the field of international team and leadership development to major global corporates including Zurich Group, Media Saturn, Henkel, Credit Suisse and Roche Diagnostics.
Bob specialises in international team and leadership development, and delivers to clients globally. He provides international leadership coaching to those in senior and more junior succession / talent pools, and to leaders of international projects. His work also includes support for facilitation of project (kick-off) meetings and the running of international team-building sessions. His specialist areas can be summarized as:
- coaching cross-border performance in senior international leaders
- developing high performance in international teams
- facilitating international project team performance
- intercultural competence
- consulting on organisational development and development of internal learningmaterials and development programmes
Bob is an advanced coach / practitioner for Team Management Profile, a licensed coach / practitioner for The International Profiler, and a licensed coach / practitioner for Fierce Conversations. He is currently gaining his ILM Level 7 Executive Coaching and Mentoring.
Bob is a prolific author in the field of international communication. Publications include:
- Leading International Projects, Kogan Page
- Communication for International Business, Harper Collins
- Communicating Across Cultures, Cambridge University Press
- Effective International Business Communication, Harper Collins
- English for The Native Speaker (e-learning resource for Zurich Financial Services)
- 50 Ways to improve your intercultural skills, Summertown
- 50 Ways to improve your international presentation skills, Summertown
Bob’s main personal interests are global travel, photography and philosophy.